As an independently owned agency, we’re able to offer a management service custom-made to your requirements. We are the first point of contact with your tenants and will deal with the day today management of your property so you don’t have to.
Our management department has the advantage of operating "in house", so we’re able to offer a personal service with any problems being addressed immediately they occur. This also has the added benefit that each member of the Stuart Mackenzie team will be aware of the issues which arise and the proposed solutions. Dedicated to easing the strain of maintenance work, emergency calls and other management issues which many landlords find stressful, we’ve built up a reliable base of specialised contractors who will respond to emergencies at any time.
Our full management service includes the following:
• Collect rent on behalf of the landlord and prepare monthly rent statements
• Notify utility companies and the appropriate Council of the change of tenant
• Organise inventory for your property and arrange check in / check out with your tenant
• Cost dilapidations and negotiate deposit returns at the end of each tenancy
• Arrange for pre / post tenancy cleaning
• Arrange for repairs and ongoing maintenance of your property
• Arrange for gas and electrical testing by certified contractors
• Pay regular property related outgoings for the landlord such as service charges, insurance
• Carry out a minimum of two property visits per year